Once the college regular season kicks off on Saturday, August 25th, here’s what your weekly online edition of the Pre-Game Report will include:
TOMMY’S TOP 7
Seven professionally analyzed selections which will consist of a mixture of College, NFL and Pro totals. These games will be available online on Thursday’s after 4 PM EST! There won’t be a “fixed” amount of selections from either category. Depending on the schedule, you’ll receive the seven BEST BETS on the board!
STRYKER’S SYSTEM of the WEEK
In each issue of the Pre-Game Report, Tom will break down one of his best college or pro systems and provide you with the game (or games) that apply. You’ll see the sound reasoning behind each money-making situation and then reap the profits!
TV’S BIG THREE
The PGR won’t leave you longing for any TV action. Weekly, three nationally televised games will be analyzed inside the PGR so you can watch and win!
Off back-to-back winning seasons, the PGR is prepared to make 2018 another profitable journey. Take a peek at the results from the past two years and place your Early Bird investment today!
2016 & 2017 PGR COMBINED RECORD – 201-149-11 ATS for 57.4% Plus +103.8 Stars
- PGR Pre-Season Best Bets – 12-10 ATS Plus -2.6 Stars
- PGR College Football Best Bets – 74-57-4 ATS Plus +37.6 Stars
- PGR NFL Football Best Bets – 38-30-2 ATS Plus +14.3 Stars
- PGR College Bowl Best Bets – 13-7 ATS Plus +19.4 Stars
- PGR TV’s Big Three Best Bets – 56-43-5 ATS Plus +17.7 Stars
- PGR NFL Playoff Best Bets – 8-2 ATS Plus +17.4 Stars
Consider this: If you wagered $50 per star on all of the PGR’s Best Bets the last two years, you would have made a net profit of $5,065. (103.8 stars profit x $50 = $5,190 minus $149 PGR fee = $5,041!)
The PGR is back again this season (available online or via email) and, right now, you can pick up a number of bonus items with your full season subscription. Take a look:
* Pre-Game Report’s NFL Pre-Season Selections Plus the Pre-Season Game of the Year
* Tom Stryker’s September 5* Selection
* 1 Week Tom Stryker’s All-Season Profit Pass (NBA Playoffs and MLB)
Full Season Offer – Only $149